If you have never applied with us, please see the following instructions In order to begin a new application:
*Anyone applying that has previously created an account from the year 2020 onwards will need to sign into their existing account to begin a new application. To do this, click on 'Forgot my password' just below the blue sign-in button. This will take you to a screen where you can enter your registered email address. We will then send a password reset link through to the registered email address. Click on the link to change your password and you can sign in to your account after changing your password.
2. You will need to read through the pop-up information which explains who and what we are and click on 'I understand' before you will be able to continue to the next screen. Next, you will be prompted to enter your personal information. Make sure all the information is spelled correctly as you will be receiving an activation email to the email address that you enter here.
Please note that the password needs to be a minimum of 8 characters long and contain at least one capital letter and at least 1 number. You must enter a mobile number here and if it is a US-based number, you will receive text messages regarding your application.
If you click on the eye icon next to the password field, you will be able to see the password that you are entering so you can make sure that both passwords match.
3. Once you get the pop message shown below, if you wish to edit the phone number that you have entered, you just need to click anywhere outside of the white box that contains the pop-up message.
Otherwise, you can click on I understand and then click on Continue.
4. If you entered a US mobile number, you will be taken to the next screen where you can enter the activation code sent to your mobile phone via text message.
5. If you do not receive the code, you can click on 'Resend a code' to have that resent to your mobile or click on 'Send to another phone number' if you would like that code to be sent to an alternative phone number.
6. If you would rather receive an email verification, you can click on 'Verify by email'. This will send a code to the email address that you have entered from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you look in your mailbox or junk/SPAM folder. You can then enter the code and click on the 'Verify and Sign in' blue button.
An email activation code will automatically be sent to those with a mobile number outside of the USA.
7. If you do not receive the email, you can select the 'Re-send a code'. If you would like to send it to another email address, you can select 'Send to another email'.
*Please note that the new email address that is entered will become the registered email address for your account and cannot be changed at a later stage in the process.
8. Once you have the code, enter it and select 'Verify and sign in'. This will take you to the login screen where you will need to enter the registered email and the password.