To complete the E-signatures, please follow these instructions:
Once the electronic signatures are submitted the application fee becomes non-refundable, as there will be services that automatically start running.
*If an application has two applicants, the first applicant will need to submit the electronic signatures first and then the secondary applicant will have access to submit his/her portion of the electronic signatures.
*When signing the documents, please click the blue button on the top left corner of every page (Start/Next), this way the system will automatically highlight in red the required fields; please, do not scroll down!
*In the bottom left corner, there is a red banner that indicates the number of fields completed vs the total number of required fields, for example, 15/25 (15 completed out of 25 required)
*Please do not leave any required fields empty; if the question asked does not apply to you or if you do not know the answer, you can put "NA"
- Log in to your tenant account
- Log in to your account using your email and password
3. On My Applications screen, click on the application that you created
4. Under the PENDING tab, click on Sign Now that is next to"Sign the community agreement"
5. After you AGREE to the message that will be prompted, you will need to Select your signature style and then click on Sign
6. Click on the blue button (START) on the top left corner.
7. Click on the blue button (NEXT) after each field. The system will automatically take you to the next field (DO NOT SCROLL DOWN)
- Once finished, please click the “FINISH & SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY” button at the end of the file.
- Under the Completed tap, you can click download to get a fully signed copy of the document