To upload your Photo ID (US driver's license or Passport), please carefully follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your tenant account at: https://tenantev.com/
2. On the My Applications screen, click on the application that you created
3. if documents need to be uploaded, the following message will appear under the 'Pending' heading: "You have some tasks pending to be completed". You can then click on the pending tab and then click on the "Upload Now" button. This will bring you to a screen that lists the documents to be uploaded.
5. Then, on the list of documents to upload, click on Photo Identification (US Driver's License or Passport)
6. You will be able to choose which form of Photo ID to upload. Communities accept the following types of ID: Passports, Visas, and/or US driver's licenses.
7. Once you have chosen your preferred form of ID, kindly have a look at the instructions shown on the left to make sure that your Photo ID gets successfully uploaded
8. If you select US Driver’s license or ID card, you will need to upload the document in 2 steps; first the front and then the back. On the contrary, if you select the option Passport or Visa, you will only need to upload the photo page
9. Regardless of the option that you have selected, to upload the document you will need to either drag and drop or browse your device
10. If you prefer to take a picture of the actual document instead of dragging and dropping or browsing your device, you just need to select the blue button to Upload from your phone or tablet
10. If you select the option to Upload from your phone or tablet, you will need to scan a QR code
10. Once you scan the QR code, you will be directed to tenatev.com automatically and you will be able to Open the Camera so you are able to take the picture of your document and upload it