Expired link to reset my password
Modified on: Thu, 5 May, 2022 at 9:19 AM
If you are trying to reset your password and you get a Expired Link message, please follow the steps shown below:
1. Go to www.tenantev.com and click on Forgot my password
2. Then you need to enter the email address that you used to create your account and click on Submit
3. You will then receive a new email and you need to click on Login.
Please make sure that you select the latest email that you have received from firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Next, you will be automatically prompted to a screen to create your new password.
Please note that the password needs to be a minimum of 8 characters long and contain at least one capital letter and at least 1 number.
Both passwords must match. If you click on the eye icon next to the password field, you will be able to see the password that you are entering so you can make sure that both passwords match.
5. Once you make sure that both passwords match, you can click on Submit. Then you can go to tenantev.com and sign in with your email and the new password that you just created.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.