To upload documents, please carefully follow these instructions:
You can upload multiple documents for each missing upload. The maximum document size limit for upload is 20MB, and supported formats include PDF, JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP.
1. Log in to your tenant account at www.tenantev.com & click on ''View or resume my applications''
2. On My Applications screen, click on the application that you created
3. If documents are pending, you will see the following message: "You have some tasks pending to be completed"
4. Under the PENDING tab, click on the "Upload Now" button
5. Select which document you want to upload by clicking on "Upload Now" again
6. Drag each document from your Desktop/computer, or click on ''browse'' on your mobile device to select a document from your files
7. Once all documents are included, click on ''Submit all files and close''
8. You will be asked: Do you want to upload more files for this task? If you have included all the documents needed please click NO.
Once uploaded, you will see the % of uploaded documents. We will review the document and complete the requirement. If incomplete, we will inform you of any missing items. Please allow 24-48 business hours for the document/s to be reviewed.