To complete the Proof of Income task linked to Mastercard, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your account on our website and navigate to the Proof of Income task.
2. Select "Connect with Mastercard" and follow the prompts to link your bank account.
3. Mastercard will analyze the data from your bank account and generate a detailed financial report. The community will use this report to review your financial situation and make an informed decision on your application approval.
Using Mastercard to verify your income is a secure and convenient way to complete this task. When you use Mastercard, the Community will only receive information that is relevant to your application, and sensitive information such as your Social Security Number(s), Routing Number(s), and transaction history will never be accessed or shared.
*If you still prefer to upload documents instead of using Mastercard, please click on "I can't find my financial institution" once you reach Step #4. However, please note that uploading documents carries a risk of data loss and identity theft. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- The applicant needs to go to tenantev.com, select their specific application, and under the Pending Tab, you will see the task Proof of Income. The applicant needs to click on Start Now"
- Once you click on it, the first screen will be a disclosure, please click on I understand in order to continue.
- After clicking on I Understand, it will take you to a new screen where you can search for the specific financial institute.
- If you are unable to find your financial institute, kindly click the link at the bottom of the page to upload documentation instead. Once you have chosen this option, you will be able to find which type of documentation needs to be uploaded under the PENDING tab - Documents to upload.
- After selecting your banking institution, you will have to click on next to accept the terms and conditions.
- You will have to enter your bank credentials; Tenant Evaluation will never have access to the applicant's banking credentials.
- After accessing, the system will display a list of eligible accounts within the same financial entity
- Once the account(s) is/are selected, the applicant will have the chance to add additional accounts from the same or different bank. Otherwise, the information can be submitted just as it is at this point, without adding any other accounts.